- made of activated carbon and non-woven melt-blown filter cloth
- five-layer filter system effectively prevents from PM 2.5 and a range of airborne contaminants.
- 12 x 8cm
- We recommend replacing the filter once a week
- Filters dust particles, virus, bacteria, seasonal allergies, smoke, pollution, ash, gardening pollen, etc.
WHAT IS PM 2.5?
- The 2.5 in PM2.5 refers to the size of the pollutant in micrometres. Micrometres have this symbol: µm and are equivalent to 0.001 millimetres. The smallest thing that the average human eye can perceive is about 0.1 millimetres, which is around the same width as a human hair.
- As they are small and light, these particles stay in the air for a longer time as compared to the heavier particles. Hence, there is a higher probability of humans and animals inhaling the PM 2.5.
- Inhaling PM 2.5 can impact the smooth functioning of the lungs.
- PM2.5 as they not only penetrate deep into our lungs but are also so minute that they can even pass into our bloodstream.
- These filters do not block airborne coronavirus particles.
- All products are sanitized and sterilized through a professional grade uvc light
- For hygiene reasons this item is not eligible for refund, return, exchange, or store credit.
- For every purchase we donate 5 surgical mask for front liners.
- Please dispose properly
For custom / bulk / wedding / corporate order : email us at firstname.lastname@example.org